Pet International Health CertificatesHeading

Whether you’re planning a vacation or relocating to another country, you’ll need to take a few extra steps if want to take your furry friend along for the adventure.

Pet International Health Certificates

International health certificates are required when transporting pets outside of the United States, and you can only obtain these federal documents from USDA-certified veterinarians — like the vets right here at Bellevue Animal Hospital.

You’ll need an international health certificate anytime you travel outside of the US with your pet. This certificate serves as proof that your furry friend is properly vaccinated and in overall good health. It’s important to note, though, that every destination has its own requirements for animals entering the country. The certification process is quite complex, and getting your furry friend travel-ready can take several months. For these reasons, we encourage you to contact us as soon as you know where and when you’re traveling.

Our team will take the hard work out of planning to travel or relocate with your pet. We’ll help you determine what they need and provide all the necessary paperwork to ensure a smooth journey for both you and your pet.

International Health Certificates in Bellevue

At Bellevue Animal Hospital, we are authorized to issue international health certificates in Bellevue. With our help, you can get your furry friend ready for the trip of a lifetime. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.